The Assistant Superintendent is a vital employee of the Homes by Taber construction team. This person works directly with the area superintendent, aiding the superintendent in finishing the construction project. This position is geared towards building knowledge of our product, residential construction, as well as learning the ends and outs of finishing our homes to our highest quality standards. The assistant superintendent is a superintendent in training. This positon allows the individual to be prepared and ready to advance to one of Homes by Taber’s area superintendents. At Homes by Taber we value our employees and strive to promote employees within our company.
We are currently looking for full time assistant superintendent for Homes by Taber. An ideal candidate will be able to commute in close proximity to OKC Metro. Experience in residential construction is preferred but not required.
- • Able to assist and coordinate with the area construction superintendent.
- • Finishing out homes to the 100% mark.
- • Perform quality checks on our product and individual trade assignments.
- • Check on jobsites and follow up with sub-contractors.
- • Must be motivated and energetic with the ability to work unsupervised. Good work ethic, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively handle customer service responsibilities.
- • Solves problems within his authority and when necessary works with other employees to accomplish needed tasks.
- • Makes quick, accurate decisions when necessary, within his authority and takes responsibility for decisions.
- • Maintains a good operating relationship with the other employees, material suppliers, clients, and the general public.
- • Ability to monitor projects to a successful and timely completion.
- • Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- • Able to read instructions and detailed home plans.
- • Able to read/use a tape measure
- • Able to use basic construction power and hand tool.
- • Able to lift 40lbs.
- • Able to work as a team.
- • Clean driving record.
- • Must be able to pass background and drug test
- • High school diploma or equivalent